There are three basic areas covered in completing a slot analysis: Audit Revenue Reports, Budgeting, Key Slot Items.
Daily Audited Revenue Reports
The goal is to review current practices that ensure proper revenue recognition. Our analyst will perform an analytical review of current year revenue to make sure all reported revenue is within reason. Our analysts will report the findings and provide recommendations to the executive team.
Based on the slot system data, perform a YTD review of each slot machine (generated on Pivot Tables)
- Perform cursory review of game set-up processes that ensure data integrity
- List each machine by manufacturer and denomination with the above statistics
- Fair Share Analysis- Compare % of Units / % of Coin In / % of Win
- Provide Add / Subtract Information by Theme
- Hold Analysis – Compare Actual Hold % to Theoretical Hold %
- Provide Games with Potential Problems
- Provide opportunities for adjustments
- Summary Schedules by Denomination and Manufacturer
- Provide high level review for Add/Subtract Information
Our goal is to review current practices that ensure proper data integrity and analyses. CMS Analysts will perform an analytical review of current machine performance for reasonableness. CMS Group will report findings and recommendations to the executive team.
CMS Group analysts will prepare a slot budget for all facilities
Key Slot Items
CMS Group slot analysts will prepare a high level competitive analysis